Terms & Conditions
Broadway Fair Shopping Centre
Gift Give Away Competition and Christmas Grant Prize Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These Terms and Conditions are for all entrants who enter the Broadway Fair Shopping Centre (“Broadway Fair”) $500+ Monthly Giveaway Promotion (1 July 2021 – 30 November 2021) and the Major Christmas Grand Prize Giveaway of $2500 (together, the “Promotion”).
- Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The “Promoter” is Broadway Fair Shopping Centre Merchants Association at 88 Broadway, Nedlands WA 6009 (ABN 85 129 470 736), Telephone (08) 9386 3390.
- This Promotion is only open to customers of Broadway Fair aged 18 years and over.
- The following customers are ineligible to participate in the Promotion:
- employees of the Promoter, tenants of Broadway Fair and any of the Promoter’s agencies are associated with the Promotion (“Excluded Parties”);
- the spouse, de facto spouse, parent, child, or sibling of an Excluded Party; and
- any person who the Promoter has previously notified is not permitted to enter Promotion.
- The $500+ Monthly Gift Giveaway Promotion commences at 9am on Thursday, 1 July 2021 and ends at 5.00pm on Tuesday, 30 November 2021 (“Monthly Promotion Period”).
- The Major Christmas Grand Prize Giveaway Promotion ends at 5.00pm on Sunday, 12 December 2021 – all Promotion entries received between 9am on 1 July 2021 and 5pm on 12 December 2021 (“Christmas Promotion Period”) will be automatically entered into the Major Christmas Grand Prize Giveaway, which will be drawn on Wednesday, 15December 2021.
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter this Promotion, eligible customers must, during the Monthly and Christmas Promotion Periods:
- spend $10 or more at any Broadway Fair participating retailer, in order to be eligible to complete the entry form;
- visit https://www.broadwayfair.com.au/giveaway and input the required details, Alternately scan the QR code located with the cashier at the participating retailing store; and
- keep their receipts, as verification of purchase and eligibility may be required.
- It is a condition of entering the Promotion that entrants agree to their personal information being added to the Promoter’s email database and used in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
LIMITS ON ENTRY
- Eligible customers are only permitted one entry per transaction, per receipt per day.
- Receipts must be kept for verification purposes and prize redemption.
- Multiple receipts cannot be added together to reach the minimum $10 spend.
- The winners of the $500+ Monthly Gift Giveaway will be drawn at Broadway Fair’s Centre Management Office (Suite 29, 88 Broadway, Nedlands WA 6009) at the end of each month during the Monthly Promotion Period.
- The winner of the Major Christmas Grand Prize Giveaway will be drawn on Wednesday, 15December 2021
- The Promoter reserves the right to draw reserves in the event of an invalid entry, or if an entry is received from an Excluded Party .
- Winners will be selected randomly from the Promoter’s email database.
- The provisional winner of each $500+ Monthly Gift Giveaway will be notified by phone or email within 5 working days of each monthly draw.
- A provisional winner will only be deemed a winner once they have been verified as an eligible customer by the Promoter.
- Any winner of a Giveaway may have their name published on Broadway Fair’s website and Social Media Platforms.
- Prizes can be redeemed from Broadway Fair’s Centre Management Office on appointment.
- Each monthly winner during the Promotion Period will win a $500+ Hamper containing gift vouchers and products available from participating Broadway Fair retailers. Details of each monthly hamper will be available on Broadway Fair’s website.
- The winner of the Major Christmas Grand Prize Giveaway will win $2,500 worth of gift vouchers to spend at Blennerhassett Jewellers.
- Gift vouchers and other products contained in Hampers cannot be redeemed for cash.
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW
- Any prizes that have been won, but remain unclaimed after 10 January 2022, will be entered into the unclaimed prize draw.
- The unclaimed prize draw will take place on Tuesday, 11 January 2022 and any winners will be notified by phone or email.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Customers must retain receipts from participating retailers to claim prizes.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of the entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Prizes are also subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual participating Broadway Fair retailers and service providers.
- If, for any reason, a winner does not take the prize (or a part of any prize) at the time stipulated, then the prize (or that part of any prize) will be forfeited.
- If any prize (or a part of any prize) is unavailable due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to substitute the prize or (as the case may be) part of the prize, with a prize to the equal value or specification.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and voice in the event they are a winner (including photography, film and audio recording) in any media for an unlimited period of time, without remuneration, for the purpose of advertising this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed or supplied by the Promoter or any participating retailer.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to:
- verify the validity of entries (including contacting participating retailers);
- verify entrants’ details (including, but not limited to, identity and age); and
- disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, or who tampers with the entry process.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage, does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way, or cannot be conducted as is reasonably anticipated by the Promotor due to any reason beyond its control (including, but not limited to, technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud), the Promoter reserves the right to, in its sole discretion and to the fullest extent permitted by law:
- disqualify an entrant; or
- modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion.
- Any decision made by the Promoter in respect of the application of these Terms and Conditions is final and no correspondence will be entered into with entrants.
- Any costs associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and those costs will be dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- The use of automated entry software or any method that allows an entrant to automatically enter the Promotion repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) and Broadway Fair exclude all liability for any personal injury, loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special, or consequential, arising in any way in relation to the Promotion.
- In order to conduct this Promotion, the Promoter needs to collect personal information about each entrant.
- It is a condition of entry in the Promotion that entrants:
- provide their personal information;
- agree to their personal information being entered into the Promoter’s database; and
- authorise the Promotor to disclose their personal information to third parties, including to agents, contractors, service providers, gift suppliers and regulatory authorities.
- Each entrant authorises the Promoter to, for an indefinite period (unless otherwise advised), use their personal information for promotional, marketing, publicity and research purposes (including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant and for such other purposes as may be reasonably required by the Promoter).
- All personal information will be stored at the office of the Promote. On request by an entrant, their personal information will be removed from the Promotors’ database.